Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Eureka Moment - 1

                                                                                            
Eureka! Right from Archimedes into his bathtub to finally comprehending that math conundrum at school, to finally working out what you want to do with your life; Life is full of those tiny candid Eureka moments which most of the times skip deserving acknowledgement and appraisal.
One of the first 'eureka' moments I had was when I could console a small crying and sobbing baby at my aunt’s place. Truly, I realised that day that consoling someone can be so difficult especially for those cuddling lads. Yes, it struck me ironically that making someone weep or depressing them by our harsh words and/or actions could be so simple but on the other hand bringing a smile on a weeping face could really be a mammoth task. From that point, I decided, whatever be my ambitions or career perspectives, my dream in life is to make everyone happy and content as far as possible. So, here I am today, spreading joy and laughter in all needed situations to the best of my capabilities.



http://uniwink.com/uniblog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/eureka_1_.gif


Rightly said by Albert Einstein,”The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”

Yes, imagination blended with right knowledge is the essence of a Eureka moment!
We have all experienced that Eureka moment at some time or the other. To each and every one of us, it was a profound moment that might have changed our day or even our lives, but affected us as individuals and probably those around us too.

Well, my true Eureka moment knocked my doorstep a few years back when I was in the first year of my medicine studies pursuing MBBS. Yes, being an able doctor is possibly the noblest profession on earth by all leaps and bounds. But, unfortunately, it is not everyone’s cup of tea. It was when I realised that the path my career was going to head down was not the one I wanted and I wrestled with the decision to break out on my own. My true inner interests, passion and strength lied there when I could repair broken electrical equipment at my house, when using a screw driver perfectly was perhaps my biggest feat, when researching on various new softwares and technologies became my forte and programming became the very crux of my true existence. That 'Eureka' moment was came in walking on a beach at sunset when everything became clear and I knew then, that the path I was about to take was the right one. Eureka! 

Breaking all conventional odds, I dropped out of this could-be great catastrophic career of mine to follow my dreams and conquer my passion! It was Herculean but this is what gives me the right happiness, satiety and contentment. I am a budding engineer today currently in my second year and am making the most of my life in symphony. A harmonic and rhythmic life helps me spread my cheering joy all around and for everyone! Yes, it is truly bringing me to come closer to my mission in life- of spreading happiness all around- and I am subdued to the best of everything. Yes, life isn’t easy here, my decision as a great challenge but with no regrets at all for today I am following my dreams. In this topsy-turvy world, I know that I am bound to survive because I am completely responsible for all the wrath and boons to come over upon me!   



http://uniwink.com/uniblog/beautiful-eureka-moment/

Those path changing crossroads were an incredible source of my Eureka moments! I do completely believe that we all are here to serve a unique purpose in life. The only question is to identify and recognize that just in time. I desire today to be an excellent engineer and be a major contributor to the society and humanity as a whole. Yes, I have sensitized with and discovered my Eureka moment and I know I would be ushered in with all the required support on firming this decision of mine! And if not, no worries, because even the skies are not the limit when it comes to the enthralling race of chasing and conquering ones’ dreams! So keep the faith and keep going. :)


http://uniwink.com/uniblog/beautiful-eureka-moment/

Knowledge is Power ...
To get power, you need to learn.
The more you learn the more power you gain.
That's what we call the circle of "Eureka!"

Help your Eureka moments build on an iterative and a rational change in society for mass development. We are all one and there is just one earth.
So, let us bind on our Eureka moments to dignify humanity and peace thereby conquering on all vices and evils- social, political, national, economical, global, cultural or environmental- and have a tryst with that principle of oneness and equality.

Life is beautiful and is precious gift from God. So, let us acknowledge that and channelize our moments of accomplishment to wellness of all beings clearly to see those tiny Eureka moments of ours in the making.

As Socrates rightly puts in, “The Secret of Change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”

Finally, I would draw a close by contemplating on these lines which made me sail through those roaring waters throughout-

“You have BRAINS in your HEAD
And FEET in your SHOES
You can steer YOURSELF in any
DIRECTION you CHOOSE! “
                                                                                                                                                           
Pawan Gidwani



No comments:

Post a Comment